Signing Up for a Facebook Account
To sign up for a Facebook account, follow these three easy steps.
- Visit Facebook’s website.
- On the homepage, fill out your first name, last name, mobile number or email, password, birthday, and gender.
- Press “Sign Up”.
Setting Up Your Privacy Settings
After you’ve signed up for a Facebook account, you can adjust your privacy settings to control who can see your profile and information. Follow these four simple steps to change your privacy settings.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow that’s located on the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Click “Settings”.
- In the left sidebar, press “Privacy”.
- Set who is allowed to see your past and future posts.
- You should also review the section “control how people can find and contact you” to make sure you are comfortable.
Liking and Following Public Pages
On Facebook, you can follow and get updates from your favourite brands, celebrities, sports teams, and publications. The best way to do this is by searching for them on Facebook and liking or following their public page, which will have a blue verified check mark next to their name. After you like or follow their page, you’ll start to see their updates in your news feed.
- Search for St Theresa of Lisieux Stansted in the search bar
- Click on the like button.
- You should then be transferred to our Homepage.
Any updates we make will show on your homepage going forward, including the live Masses. All you need to do is log into your Facebook homepage and we should appear.