The rosary is recited each Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. in St. Theresa’s Room (in the Church), finishing at about 2:15 p.m. All are very welcome to attend.
Mysteries of the Rosary
The Joyful Mysteries: Monday and Saturday
- The Annunciation
- The Visitation
- The Birth of Our Lord
- The Presentation in the Temple
- The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple
The Sorrowful Mysteries: Tuesday, Friday
- The Agony in the Garden
- The Scourging at the Pillar
- The Crowning with Thorns
- The Carrying of the Cross
- The Crucifixion
The Mysteries of Light: Thursday
- The Baptism in the Jordan
- The Wedding at Cana
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God and the call to conversion
- The Transfiguration
- The Institution of the Eucharist
The Glorious Mysteries: Wednesday, Sunday
- The Resurrection
- The Ascension
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit
- The Assumption
- The Crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven
O Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of
hell. Lead all souls to heaven especially those who
are in most need in thy mercy.
Hail Holy Queen
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy; hail our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping, in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us; and after this our exile, shown unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
L: Pray for us O Holy Mother of God.
V: That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.